Community Guidelines (updated 6/27/07)
Destash for Cash is a place where knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers and other fiber fiends can post items from their stash for sale or buy items that others have listed. As long as it is related to fiber arts it can be posted here! We ask that you only list items in your stash and don’t use the site as an online retailer, there are other sites for that.
- To join the community you must have a blog that is at least a month old and/or be actively posting on your blog (about once a week).
- You do not have to join the community to buy.
- Only members of destashforcash.wordpress.com can post.
- Posts are not moderated, however if your post does not conform to the guidelines you will be asked to fix your post. If your post is not fixed within 2 hours, it will be placed back on draft status until it is fixed.
- Not following the rules will result in you being placed on moderated status or removal from the community depending on the severity.
- Please only post items from your stash, this is not an online store.
- Once items have sold, please delete the post
- Posts more than 2 weeks old will be deleted, but you can repost if you still have the items for sale.
- If someone does not follow through on either end, please let the moderators know and we will remove them from the community.
Posts must include:
- A photo of the item you are offering for sale, photos should be no larger than 500×375 pixels. (Sites like flickr will automatically resize photos for you.)
- Upload photos to your own account or a free account like flickr or photobucket. Do not upload on the destashforcash.wordpress.com server. Photos will be deleted without warning and posts will be placed on draft status.
- The photo should be your own photo of the specific item you are offering for sale, not a stock photo. No hotlinking!
- Description of item for sale (e.g. fiber content, weight, yardage)
- The price of the item
- Method of payment
- Shipping method
- Your contact information (email and blog address)
- It is up to you if you want to enable comments or not.
Destash at your own risk! The administrators of this site take no responsibility for any of the transactions that take place here.